free email marketing service

REGISTER & RECEIVE FREE NEWSLETTERS

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

THE WORST FEELING IN LIFE IS NOT BEING ABLE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT.


THE WORST FEELING IN LIFE IS NOT BEING ABLE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT.
please read and be inspired !!!

Have you ever experienced not being able to walk?  Not being able to reach for something you need, even just a glass of water or the normal " toilet routine ".  For more than 12 years now I have not been able to take care of myself "the normal" way.  To be honest about it,  even my regular bowel movement is done in a way that might be disgusting to most of you...but, its the sad truth.

I am sharing this because. as GOD's children we need to realize that its not all chocolates and roses, not all happiness and glee.  When the time comes, watch out...it will be the time when you will know how much you love GOD...How much you are prepared to pave and take the difficult road to his paradise. 

With all the trial I have gone through.  I have experienced loosing everything.   Literally penniless and my ex-wife only left the cockroaches and rats in our house.  Even the plants in our garden was taken out, I am sure to "mock me".   I suddenly realized that ALL IS LOST....But I have found HAPPINESS....When I was drowing under water, Jesus was there to save me!   When I was rock botton, HE LIFTED me up to grace and contentment.

Ask yourself...are you prepared? Can you face our father and say that you are "fit" to enter his paradise?  Only you,  can answer that.  For we have secrets that even the closes person  in our life do not know about us...We are so afraid that they will find out.  GOD knows, he is just waiting for you to renew your way and repent.  OUR GOD IS A FORGIVING LORD !

If you are now in deep trouble please pray or chant this verse :

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD

The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want;
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters;
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for His name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil;
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life;
and I shall dwell in the house of the
Lord forever.


Psalm 23


' LIVE YOU LIFE BY LOVING OTHERS "

Please wait for the continuation in my next email…GOD BLESS.
Gerald R. Raymundo
gerald@geraldraymundo.com


1 comment:

  1. I love Psalm 23. I'd like this to be my epitaph.
    |When I was drowning in water, Jesus was there to save me!" Thank you for the inspiration. I'm glad that you're happy despite circumstances. I have been through hard times but His grace never fails to amaze me! May you be continually blessed so you can be a blessing to others. Regards.

    ReplyDelete