free email marketing service

REGISTER & RECEIVE FREE NEWSLETTERS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2010 WAS MY MOST BLESSED YEAR

April 14, 2011
2010 WAS MY MOST BLESSED YEAR
I almost died four (4) times last year.  But I still consider it as my most blessed year.    Look, seldom is a person given a chance to say his thank you and goodbyes to family and friends before meeting his creator.   I have been given the chance to repent for my sins.    I was also able to ask my mom to promise me that she will secure and assure my children’s future.
Apple was beside me thru this entire journey.  She never left me.  She was always there to comfort, hug, kiss, whisper words of strength and affection.  This made me feel the luckiest person on earth.
I was bleeding profusely.  I was losing blood and the doctors are unable to replenish the lost blood.  Mike , my assistant could not believe it, he was using a “tabo”  ( sorry for a lack of a better word ) to scoop the blood from my bed.  I was slipping fast….very,  very fast.  I was like a candle slowly burning out.
Everybody was worried.  They knew that I was about to go.  I was not afraid at all.  I was in a state of peace.  Prior to that evening, I already called my family and friends to tell them that I LOVED THEM.  I asked them to take care and be happy.  This opportunity that the LORD has given me to call people I loved for the last time is PRICELESS.  Even the richest person on earth might not even get this gift.   I AM ONE OF THE LORD’S BLESSED DESCIPLE.
But the LORD still has a mission for me.  Maybe this blog is that mission or he is preparing me for a bigger responsibility.  Only he knows,  I am anxiously waiting for his plans for me. 
Jesus carried his cross.  Suffered so much in Calvary.  HE DIED TO SAVE US.   This Lenten Season ,  contemplate on our Lord’s love for you.  It  Is a good chance for you to assess your life.  It’s a great time to work on your “LENTEN RESOLUTIONS”.  
LIVE YOUR LIFE BY LOVING OTHERS

No comments:

Post a Comment