free email marketing service

REGISTER & RECEIVE FREE NEWSLETTERS

Saturday, April 2, 2011

WHAT GIVES YOU STRENGHT?

WHAT GIVES YOU STRENGTH?
Your strength is a reflection of your inner being.  I do not see it as the  “PHYSICALLY  STRONG”.  It is more than that. 
People always say that I have a strong character, strong willingness to live, a strong sense of defeating life’s trials and moving on.  Yes, I am strong but only because my strength comes from my love and faith to GOD.  He alone can give you light when your world  is too dark.  When everything seems impossible.  When the pain is so unbearable.  ONLY HIM.
I was lying on my hospital bed…seems  like yesterday.  Tears were flowing from my eyes because of the pain and the emptiness inside me.  My wife was not there.  My family who visited me already went home.  Only the special nurses stayed behind  to take care of me.  How I wish carol was there to even hold my hand.  Tell me everything is going to be alright. Give me words and hugs of comfort.   SHE WAS BUSY.   Being busy is the worst ALIBI.  You are never busy for something you really want to do.   Maybe my ex-wife was too busy to perform her duties because it was not a priority.
I will tell you how I was able to get over  the emptiness.  I got hold of my ROSARY…prayed continuously until I fell asleep.   When I woke up, I felt better.  This worked for me.  It will work for you too. Contemplating on the LORD’S hardships in Calvary gives me strength.  The blood from his body cleanses my spirit and makes it strong.  No amount of trial or hardship will ever be enough to defeat GOD’s love.    He gave up his life so that we will live.  Your suffering is so simple compared to Christ’s hardship on the cross. 
Today, let’s begin to carry our own CROSS.  Don’t expect it to be easy…it will be difficult. BUT THE LORD WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU STRENGTH
LIVE YOUR LIFE BY LOVING OTHERS

1 comment:

  1. you have an email catcher but you need to invite people to enter their email address.

    ReplyDelete